Terms and conditions for vouchers
1. Goods vouchers are issued by Gentlewear GmbH & Co.KG, Herrnholzstr. 13, 94513 Schoenberg, Germany. Should you have any questions regarding our goods vouchers, please contact [email protected].
2. The use of goods vouchers is subject to German law.
3. Goods vouchers can only be redeemed via the website www.gentlewear.de.
4. Vouchers may be subject to certain restrictions and/or limitations, for example with respect to particular product groups; time and/or quantity restrictions may also apply. Such restrictions are specified in the explanatory notes printed on the respective voucher. If the voucher number you have entered is not valid or has expired, you will be informed accordingly prior to concluding your order.
5. Each goods voucher is only valid for a single purchase made by one user. Only one voucher may be redeemed per order. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers.
6. All users must be at least 18 years of age and have unlimited legal capacity.
7. Employees and contractual partners of Gentlewear GmbH & Co.KG and persons directly involved in the organisation or the issue of goods vouchers are excluded from using such vouchers. This also applies to close relatives of such persons.
8. Vouchers cannot be paid out in cash.
9. In the event that an order is changed or returned, the voucher will become invalid, with the result that the original total amount becomes payable.
10. The General Terms and Conditions of Gentlewear GmbH & Co.KG shall also apply when a goods voucher is used.
11. Any breach of the terms and conditions of use shall lead to the goods voucher becoming invalid. In such cases, we reserve the right to demand subsequent reimbursement of the previously credited amount corresponding to the value of the voucher.
12. Vouchers are valid for goods ordered on the website www.gentlewear.de. Excepted herefrom are articles that have already been reduced in price.
13. Goods vouchers must not be sold on to third parties; in particular it is not permitted to offer goods vouchers for sale on so-called internet auction platforms. Vouchers acquired in this way will cease to be valid and will release Gentlewear GmbH & Co.KG from its redemption obligation.
last update: 2 December 2020